Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

My gloomy weekend

Falling sick on Friday was ruining my whole weekend plan! We had planned another exciting weekend ~ to go watch movie, to go shopping jeans at the ISETAN anniversary sale (which happens only this weekend la kan), attend nephew's wedding at Seremban and attend neighbour's wedding.  The only thing that might happen today is attending neighbour's wedding. One of my childhood friend.

I've been taking all sorts of medicines given by the doctor and nutritional remedies in addition as advised by the doctor.  Although I'm getting slightly better now, I feel sick, sick of not doing anything. Sick of not being able to eat whatever I can. Sick of looking at my puffy eyes and muka sembab.  
 
All I did yesterday were, had Nasi Lemak  for breakfast at Medan Selera AU5 cos my hubby missed having his Nasi Berlauk Kelantan style, then we went to Jusco to grab the Jusco Vouchers for my colleagues.  At our office, all staff will get a birthday voucher on his/her birthday.  Being the sports club secretary and living nearby Jusco have gotten me to be the best person to buy the birthday vouchers. What else did I do yesterday? Ermm... Had Steak Salmon at Sushi King for lunch, then browse some articles from the internet about my penyakit ni.  Lastly we had our favourite chicken at Nando's for dinner but this time around I had to take Lemon and Herb Peri Peri instead of my favourite Mild Peri Peri Chicken.  The only thing that cheered me up was Nando's! 

I so need ice cream right now... : (

Hey wait... There's one more thing that made me so happy yesterday... Happier than the happy Nando's food! Last week my hubby bought  a lovely chain for me, yesterday I bought a lovely pendant, which is a perfect match to the chain... ~weee... retail therapy...  and it's much worth it!

No comments: