Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Useful pretty little wallets

Three of my new favourite things in my large tote bag:
Card Wallet
Since I now have loads of privilege cards, membership cards, medic insurance cards and shopping cards, this card wallet is doing me a big favour to keep my cards organised and handy!  Before this, all these cards menggemokkan  my purse. And sometimes I tend to just throw it into my large tote, then it went missing whenever I tried to find it.  My friend bought it for me at Penang only for RM10! The best thing about this Card Wallet is, it has many compartments~ Happy weeee...

Wristlet wallet
It's my recent shopping therapy... Teheheee... Since my pink wristlet dah comot, I "HAVE" no choice but to buy the new wristlet ... (Alasan je kot, hahaha)...  Tapi yang best about this wristlet is its size... Juz check this out...

The size of this wristlet can fit my blackberry, E72 Nokia and iPOD, a few notes plus my important IDs! It's so pretty and handy! I love it so much!!! I bought this great handy stuff only at RM250.  Cheap for Coach huh?  Yeah, It's absolutely authentic US Coach. But I'm so lucky to have such a generous friend who sold it at a discounted price.  She bought it at US Coach sale.  Suke3!!!

My fav lilac purse



Mula-mula jumpa purse ni dekat Tangs, Pavillion.  OMGal... It drives me crazy! I love the design, it's simple and practical.  It has many compartments and the best thing is it has an additional checkbook wallet.  Although I'm not using a cheque book, I can now use the cheque book case to put my important cards.  Or else I can use it for traveling purpose.  If I go travel, I don't have to take my bulky purse with me anymore, I can use this slim case instead to put my money and important stuff that needs to be carried everywhere I go.  



Fossil is known of its vintage design.  But looking at this purse, it has a modern touch with the glam lilac leather. 

Unfortunately kat Tangs, the display item was the last stock.  So, cari la kat few malls, finally I found it at Parkson, Pavi.  I got it for RM169 only cos I used RM10 Parkson Voucher. The nett price was RM179  : ) 

That's all for shopping story now... Lastly, I'm happy to see the brilliant stuffs created by fabulous designers! Thank you for being brilliant!!!

1 comment:

Dunia Mommy Comel said...

kelasss kau maria tapi tetap gak xleh trima alasan beg dah burok rosak koyak atau seangkatan dgnnya sbb u mmg kuat soping miaahahahahh