Greetings!

As-Salam and Hallo friends...

For many people the act of expressing themselves in writing helps clarify what they’re feeling and puts those feelings in perspective. I am one of them...

Thank you for stopping by... You're always welcome here. Hope to see you again.


Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A fulfilling one day holiday!

Today we are on a public holiday o yeah! We're so lucky to be Malaysians, doesn't matter if we're Malay, Chinese, or even Orang Puteh, all of us got to enjoy the Deepavali holiday.  Weehoo!!!

It has been a while since the last time me and my dear sweetheart went for a romantic date.  Woohoo... Luckily my dear generous colleague gave me 2 vouchers of F&B at Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside that's worth RM50 per head.  So, we took the chance to spend time together and enjoy the food at B's restaurant over there.  For 2 "heads" my dear sweetheart just paid only RM30++ since the buffet lunch costs RM59++ per head.

Borrowed from eats.my



Unfortunately, the choices of foods and drinks were very limited.  But I love the dessert!!! They were so irresistible!!!


Yang paling yummylicious is the cream puff served with strawberries.

But what amazed me most at Pullman was the stunning architecture, the beautiful hotel and its surroundings.  It reminds me of Bali.  We don't have to go to Bali to rest, relax and recharge anymore when we already have the awesome Pullman.


On top of that, all of the staff there were very friendly, pleasant and helpful. When I asked  where The B's restaurant is, one of the staff walked with us to the lift, then guided us to its specific level.  Then everytime any of the staff ran into us, mesti tego and tanye "May I help you?"  When I was looking for a ladies room pun, they asked "What are you looking for, Miss? May I help you?" Sampai macam tu sekali! Takkan nak bawak I sampai ke toilet kot?

Also, Pullman is giving 50% off for Spa Happy Hours on every Tuesdays to Sundays.  OMGals, how I wish I can go back to Pullman for spa pulak... But I've got to save money for the Istanbul trip soon... ~Sigh...

After enjoying a great scenery, perut kenyang suka hati... (it rhymes! Haha)  We went to One Utama... Again I did a wild shopping.  Wild shopping to me means not really thinking wisely when I do shopping. Tehehehee... After spent some money then only I thot "hey, was I supposed to save up some money for Istanbul trip". Doink!!! Ketuk sendiri forehead yang berjendul ni!

I found a shop called "Live it Up" at LG, new wing that was about to lead me to shop unnecessarily! So many cute and pretty things that makes you wanna grab and run to the cashiers! Most of them were on sale!!!  I bought a cute princess tumbler - pressie for my niece, cool 5R photo frame for my fren (kalau dia taknak i NAAAK!), sporty tumbler for my sweetheart, tumbler's strap for me, one cute coaster for me and another one coaster for my colleague (like a token of appreciation for giving us the Pullman vouchers  :) ). Hurm... rasenye tu je kot...  Then we went to Body Shop, Aiyooo, big mistake!!! Although Body Shop now ade sale,  I already spent RM80+ for the things that I am not so sure of how necessary they can be. Muahahaha... *evil grin*

Lastly, we stopped by at Nara Seafood, Pantai Dalam for a simple dinner - ayam golek and kerabu mangga.  Kerabu Mangganya tersangatlah masam... But Ayam Golek's quite nice and juicy!

Lesson learned today ~ From now on, always remind myself not to shop wildly anymore!!! Save money for better things at Istanbul!!! Arggghhh!!!


No comments: